See Dr Moncrieff's Facebook Live on breast augmentation. A copy of the main video is here. The final few minutes featuring our Vectra surgery simulation machine and Jessica showing how it works is here.
WHAT WAS COVERED?
- How breast augmentation surgery is performed
- The role of fat grafting in breast augmentation
- Case studies of previous patients
- Our Vectra surgery simulation service
- Fees, health fund rebates, recovery, risks, and travelling for surgery
- Implant safety
- Your questions!
PHOTOS FROM CASE STUDIES
Almost all of the before and after images we discussed are in our Gallery or on our Instagram or Facebook pages. We also have hundreds of images that can be viewed during a Vectra simulation appointment.
Also note we have posted a number of helpful links below. Or you can search for the things you are most interested in the search bar.
To find out when Dr Moncrieff's next appointments are available, how to fast track and what you need before booking a consultation, please click here.
If you would like to proceed, you can book a $100 Vectra surgery simulation with our Practice Managers Jessica or Alicia Green. Book online or call us on (02) 4920 7700.
The Vectra page with online booking facility is here.
Or if you are after more information case as patient case studies and more FAQs, just send us a message via the contact form below and join the mailing list.
SURGERY IS SERIOUS
And remember, all surgery is serious and has risks. We recommend seeking a second opinion before proceeding with surgery.
LINKS YOU MAY FIND HELPFUL
Below are some of the link which help to address breast augmentation FAQs.
SURGERY PAGES ON OUR WEBSITE
- Breast augmentation: click here
- Breast lift: click here
- Breast lift with implants: click here
- Breast implant removal: click here
- Breast implant replacement: click here
- Tummy tuck page (including animated 'how it is done video', costs and Medicare info etc): click here
- Mummy makeover page: click here
VECTRA SURGERY SIMULATIONS
- Vectra breast surgery simulations: click here
ARTICLES TO READ BEFORE BREAST AUGMENTATION SURGERY
- Round vs anatomical implants: click here
- Do I need a breast lift or breast implants or both: click here
- One or two stage lift and implants: click here
- Update on breast implant safety (including information on ALCL and BII): click here
- What bra size will these implants make me: click here
- Why we don’t do massive breast augmentations: click here
- Can I use fat grafting instead of breast implants: click here
- How soon after a baby can I have surgery: click here
- Can I breastfeed after breast implants: click here
- Why weight matters - our required BMI ranges to minimse risks of surgery: click here
ARTICLES ABOUT RECOVERING FROM SURGERY
- What is the “drop and fluff” process: click here
- Do I still need to wear a bra after breast surgery: click here
- Minimising scars: click here
- Why we use a stabiliser: click here
- Exercise after surgery: click here
REVISION OF IMPLANTS OPTIONS
- What are my implant revisions options? Click here
- A recorded version of the February 2021 Facebook Live on breast augmentation: click here
- Breast reductions and lifts with Dr Moncrieff – April 2019: click here
- Tummy tucks and mummy makeovers with Dr Moncrieff - June 2019: click here
- Fat transfer – does it work? Dr Moncrieff – August 2019: click here
GENERAL WEBSITE ARTICLES
- Payment plans: click here
- Travelling to Newcastle for surgery: click here
- To find out when Dr Moncrieff's next appointments are available, how to fast track and what you need before booking a consultation, please click here.